Steiner Education Australia will be offering another round of research grants in 2017.
Only applications for original empirical research will be considered for grant approval.
- The research must be conducted in whole or part within Australia
- The applicants must be entitled to work within Australia
- The Research must commence within 12 months of acceptance
Every year Steiner Education Australia surveys member schools to determine our national priority for research.
WHO CAN APPLY
Steiner Education Australia encourages researchers within Steiner schools and in the wider Australian education community to apply.
Submissions are assessed according to their alignment with the national priority and the quality of the application. A review panel composed of representatives from SEA Executive, Pedagogical Section, Teacher Education Centres and External Academic Advisors evaluates each application.
Applicants must ensure that their application is complete and received (electronically or in hard copy) by the due date.
You will need to provide:
- Project title
- Applicants details – a statement of suitability as a researcher
- Abstract of Proposal including a statement of how the project meets the National Priority for Research
- Description of the research methods proposed
- A project budget – including any other sources of funding being sought
- A project timeline
- Ethics and declaration statements
NEXT ROUND WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN 2017