We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced woodwind music teacher to join our dynamic, well established music program. The position will commence from the start of Term 4 (07/10/2019) and will be approximately one day. Experience in teaching Clarinet, Flute and Saxophone is essential. Applicants must have a current Working with Children Check or VIT registration.
The successful applicant will have a proven history of:
- experience in teaching woodwind instruments to a high level
- preparing students for AMEB and VCE exams
- excellent general teaching skills combined with a student-centred approach
- be well organised, punctual, and have a good rapport with children
- an understanding and willingness to increase their knowledge in the teaching practices underpinning Steiner Education
- having studied a Music Degree or equivalent educational background
- To apply, please send through a CV and cover letter, addressing the key points above, to John Stewart at email@example.com. Applications close Friday 30th
- For further information contact Damien Callan (Music Coordinator) on 59671953.
Little Yarra Steiner School is a child safe school. Our Child Safety policy and code of conduct is available on our website www.lyss.vic.edu.au or in hard copy on request.