The Castlemaine Steiner School & Kindergarten is well-established and offers Playgroup to Class 8. The school is situated on 18 acres of beautiful Dja Dja Wurrung country, 5 km from the heart of Castlemaine.
We are seeking a person of integrity and professional credibility to coordinate the development and implementation of our student social, emotional and developmental wellbeing program from 2021.
- A tertiary qualification specialising in a relevant allied health discipline including mental health, nursing, social work, counselling, and including registration with an associated professional body.
- Demonstrated ability to build capacity in others to cultivate social, emotional and developmental wellbeing.
- Highly developed organisation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and proactively with staff, parents and external support agencies.
- Demonstrated use of a broad range of developmentally appropriate triage and counselling strategies to support young people aged 6-14.
- Understanding of and commitment to Child Safety.
- Previous experience in case management for young people.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to professional boundaries and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, flexibility, priority setting and time management.
- A commitment to undertaking professional reflection and ongoing professional development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, and Word.
- Familiarity with the principles and practices of Steiner Education.
- Relevant experience in an education environment.
The full position description is available on our website at www.cssk.vic.edu.au
or click here: CSSK Position Description – Wellbeing Coordinator
How to Apply
Applications must include a CV, Cover Letter and separate document addressing the Essential and Desirable Criteria. The close date for this position is Sunday 17th of January, 2021 at 5pm. Interviews will take place late January 2021. Applications are to be sent to HayleyB@cssk.vic.edu.au
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position, please contact Hayley Bridgwood at HayleyB@cssk.vic.edu.au