Teacher Graduate/Early Career Teacher
commencing Term 1, 2023
Central Coast Steiner School is offering a one-year contract which would suit a teacher graduate/early career teacher.
This position is an outstanding opportunity to observe and assist experienced teachers, to gain experience teaching in a Steiner school and to learn about the Steiner philosophy.
Confidence and flexibility to teach across Stages 1-5 would be required.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications and/or commitment to professional development in Steiner Education
- Demonstrated commitment to the pursuit of excellence in teaching children
- Outstanding rapport with students
- Demonstrated ability to openly and effectively communicate with parents and guardians
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly within a team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and differentiate curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice
- Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities
- Ability to work with the outcomes of the NSW Australian Curriculum Stages 1-5
- Awareness of contemporary educational issues
- Artistic/musical/ handcraft skills
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
All applicants must be registered with NESA to teach in NSW and hold a current Working with Children Check.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 4:00pm Sunday, 27 November 2022