Teacher Aide – Birali Steiner School
Teacher Aide position with promising long-term career possibilities in a growing Steiner School.
Birali Steiner School is now situated at our permanent, purpose built, 26 acre site in Beachmere and is experiencing strong growth. As a developing school, flexibility is seen as an essential component of the position. This is a casual position, starting at 19 hours per week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; Term Time only.
- Certificate III in Education Support or higher
- Current Blue card
- Available Mon-Fri; between 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties
- Experience in Steiner education
- Experience with Classroom support
- First Aid & CPR certificate
Your application will consist of the following:
- Covering letter addressing the attributes above
- A Curriculum Vitae including:
- Places of employment in order from most recent to least recent.
- Names, contact email addresses and phone numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer if applicable and at least one other professional referee.
- An outline of qualifications
Applications and questions should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications Close Monday 12th April, 2021