Senior Administrative Assistant to the Primary School Coordinator
Perth Waldorf School invites applications for Senior Administrative Assistant to the Primary School Coordinator (Full Time) Commencing ASAP
“At Perth Waldorf School we are committed to promoting the safety, health and wellbeing of children and young people and expect all school staff, parents, students, volunteers and visitors to the school to share that commitment.”
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Administrative Assistant to join our friendly school office with a strong focus on supporting our Primary School Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of the primary school (Approx. 170 pupils). Also, you will assist the school administration in a variety of projects and other tasks.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse community of students, parents, and staff members.
- Strong organisational, time management and administrative skills.
- A proactive work ethic and demonstrated initiative and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team while also demonstrating leadership, is required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to take direction from the Primary School Coordinator and other leadership staff as well as complement their skills.
- A “can-do” attitude at all times.
- Previous experience in a high-level position.
- Must be proficient in Office 365, and knowledge of MAZE would be a plus but not essential.
For further information about the position please contact the Primary School Coordinator, Kevin Mazzer, on (08) 9417 3638, or firstname.lastname@example.org. A Job Description can be found on our website www.pws.wa.edu.au. The salary will reflect the level of experience and qualifications.
The school is located in a bushland setting in the southern suburbs of Perth (approx. 20 minutes from the CBD). We provide a full Steiner curriculum from Playgroup to Class 12. We also have a separate campus being developed for Class 7 to 12 in Parkerville. This position will be subject to a three-month review and a six-month probation period. You must have the right to work in Australia and hold a Working With Children check or be willing to obtain one.
Written applications, including a CV, one-page cover letter and three referees, should be marked ‘Private & Confidential’ and forwarded to:
Perth Waldorf School,
PO Box 1247,
Bibra Lake WA 6965
Or emailed: email@example.com
Applications close 9.00am Monday, 29th January 2023
Perth Waldorf School reserves the right to appoint a candidate before the closing deadline