Secondary mathematics and science teacher (0.6)
Located in the beautiful foothills of the Victorian High Country, Mansfield Steiner School is a Kindergarten to Year 12 IB World which offers an enlivened form of education, a rich aesthetic curriculum, fosters a love of learning and produces strong, articulate and empathetic individuals who are capable of making the world a better place.
We are seeking a Secondary Mathematics and Science Teacher to join our program from 2021. We value team players with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, commitment and a love of teaching.
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- Suitable qualifications in Mathematics & Science at a Secondary level
- Experience delivering Secondary curriculum in a Steiner School.
- A demonstrated ability to confidently manage and cater for the different learning needs and styles of children.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collegially and professionally with strong teamwork skills.
- An affinity with anthroposophy and overall strong commitment to Steiner Education.
- A commitment to the principle of ongoing teacher development both professionally and personally.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, teachers, parents, staff and the wider community.
- A sound range of artistic abilities to support the delivery of a Steiner Education program.
How to Apply
Applications must include a CV, Cover Letter and separate document addressing the Essential Criteria. The close date for this position is Friday 22nd of January 2021, 5pm. Interviews will take place shortly after this date.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position, please contact Fran Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org