Secondary Digital Technologies & Mathematics Teacher
Commencing – Term 1, 2019
Sophia Mundi is an inner-city Steiner school located in the historic Abbotsford Convent precinct close to the Yarra River. We offer a full Steiner Curriculum for classes P – 10 and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for students in Years 11 and 12.
We are seeking a dynamic educator with qualifications in Digital Technology and Mathematics to teach across our Middle School and IBDP. This position will carry an allotment of between 0.7 EFT to full-time, depending on the skills and experience of the applicant.
The successful candidate will follow the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework to develop and implement the Digital Technologies program at Sophia Mundi. They may also work with the IT Committee to manage the school’s digital technologies resources.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Ability to teach Mathematics to Year 12 level (IB qualifications and experience is an advantage)
- Ability to teach Digital Technology to Year 10 level
- A passion for the subjects and a capacity to engender interest
- Knowledge of Steiner education is preferred
- The successful applicant must be able to work collegially within our creative team of teachers and be a good communicator and have excellent organizational skills.
- Evidence of current VIT registration and a sound understanding of, and commitment to, current Child Safety Standards
Please send applications as soon as possible, to our Principal, Fiona Cock: email@example.com
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.