School Business Manager
Base annual salary + super + four weeks annual leave
Orana Steiner School is looking for a suitably qualified, permanent, full time Business Manager to join its Senior Leadership Team to oversee, lead and manage the delivery of a wide range of business services to the School.
Orana Steiner School is a vibrant, growing co-educational Early Childhood to Year 12 School of around 600 students. Set within a natural landscape and on a magnificent 16-hectare property in Weston, an inner south suburb of Canberra, Orana seeks to provide a high-quality education for its students, based on the Steiner Education tradition. In its 40-year history, Orana Steiner School has developed an enviable reputation for its standards and achievements, and its warm, caring culture. Orana proudly employs applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
The Business Manager holds a vital senior leadership position in the school. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- the ability to build trust and rapport and develop collaborative working relationships at all levels;
- strategic and operational leadership skills with considerable experience in leading, implementing and reviewing quality processes and strategies;
- strong financial, operational, risk and governance experience gained within an independent school or similar environment;
- the ability to manage programs including risk, budget, capital works and resource management;
- outstanding interpersonal skills;
- the ability to foster a positive and dynamic working environment; and
- the ability to develop excellent working relationships between teaching and non-teaching staff to deliver first rate outcomes for the School and its valued community.
To discuss and obtain the Position Description and information on the qualifications, capabilities and experience required, please contact Juliana McDonald, HR Manager – Phone (02) 6287 8308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include:
- Your resume, including full contact details and details of two professional referees (including your current manager /most recent direct supervisor)
- A statement outlining your suitability for the position, addressing the requirements detailed in the Position Description (max. two pages).
Applications close: Sunday, 4 June 2023.