West Coast Steiner School is committed to being a Child Safe Organisation, taking a preventative and participatory stance on child protection issues and promoting a child safe environment.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR (PRINCIPAL): WEST COAST STEINER SCHOOL
An exciting opportunity exists for a capable and passionate leader to take on this position, commencing January 2020. We seek a leader with strong administration, education and communication skills to work with all staff and school community stakeholders towards the realisation of our strategic directions.
West Coast Steiner School is conveniently located fifteen minutes from Perth’s stunning coastline and CBD. We are an Independent School offering classes from playgroup to class six. Working from the indications of Rudolf Steiner our mission is to educate every child in head, heart and hands. We have an established, wonderful College of Teachers, playgroup, early childhood and primary faculties, specialist teachers, very capable education assistants and learning support, a strong management and administration team, nature-based playgrounds beautifully sustained by our hard-working grounds and maintenance personnel and an amazing community association.
Applications must address the four DOMAINS in the attached selection criteria.
Please also provide the following:
- A cover letter of no more than one page or 300 words, introducing yourself and expressing why you are interested in the position.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae, including the following:
- Relevant qualifications.
- A full employment history, citing role, organisation and years.
- Contact details for three professional referees, including your current and most recent previous employer.
Conditions for Employment
- Familiarity with and/or the willingness to deepen your understanding of Steiner Education.
- The following will also need to be provided at interview, as condition for employment:
- Teachers Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) or evidence of eligibility for registration, if from another state, territory or country.
- A Working With Children Check Card from the Government of Western Australia.
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency in Australia, or of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the position.
NB! Your application cover letter and address of criteria in the provided framework should be headed ‘Confidential’ and emailed to The West Coast Council School Chair-Person, Mr Justin Coombs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Justin, should they wish to enquire about the position.
Applications close Wednesday October 2, 2019 at 5.00pm.