WEST COAST STEINER SCHOOL – RELIEF TEACHERS
15 Mayfair Street Nollamara Western Australia 6061
West Coast Steiner School is committed to being a Child Safe Organisation, taking a preventative and participatory stance on child protection issues and promoting a child safe environment.
West Coast Steiner School is conveniently located 15 minutes from Perth’s stunning coastline and CBD. We are an independent primary school offering classes from Playgroup to Class 6. Working from the indications of Rudolf Steiner our teachers aim to educate every child in head, heart and hands.
West Coast Steiner School is seeking passionate and enthusiastic Steiner-trained teachers to form part of our relief pool. Our relief teachers are an important and valued component of our school, helping to maintain the integrity of Steiner Curriculum and Pedagogy in the absence of the regular teacher.
Successful applicants will:
- Be registered with TRB WA
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Have a strong commitment to Steiner Education
The application will consist of the following:
- Covering Letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including:
- Places of employment in order from most recent to least recent.
- Names, contact email addresses and phone numbers of three referees, including the current and most recent employers.
- An outline of qualifications including academic transcripts.
- Proof of TRB WA registration and a Working with Children Check must also be included.
Applications, with supporting documentation, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Teachers with part-time or full-time availability are welcome to apply. Please include details of days of availability.
For enquiries about this position please contact Thomasina Collins, Education Officer, on (08) 9440 1771.