The Central Coast Steiner School at Fountaindale is seeking applicants for a 3 day per week receptionist/administration assistant position.
This is a varied and busy role working with teachers, students, parents and staff to support the day- to-day running of the school. Specific responsibilities include front reception; communication to the school community; maintaining data in the school database; providing First Aid; filing and other administrative projects as required.
Key Selection Criteria
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Formal qualifications in office administration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with a warm friendly manner and able to work in a team
- Sound PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in the education sector would be preferred
The successful candidate must also provide a Working with Children Clearance prior to commencing.
Applicants must address Key Selection Criteria in their application and submit it along with a cover letter, resume, copies of qualifications and contact details of two referees.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 4.00pm on Wednesday, 20 February 2019.