(Maternity Leave Position) – temporary contract
The Central Coast Steiner School at Fountaindale is seeking applicants for a 3 day, 20.5 hours per week, receptionist/administration assistant position.
This is a temporary part time position covering a staff member on maternity leave. The temporary position is from January to April 2022 with the potential for permanent employment.
This is a varied and busy role working with teachers, students, parents and staff to support the day-to-day running of the school. Specific responsibilities include front reception; communication to the school community; maintaining data in the school database; providing First Aid; filing and other administrative projects as required.
Key Selection Criteria
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Formal qualifications in office administration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with a warm friendly manner and able to work in a team
- Sound PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in the education sector would be preferred
The successful candidate must also provide a Working with Children Clearance and evidence of Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencing.
Applicants must address Key Selection Criteria in their application and submit it along with a cover letter, resume and copies of qualifications. Please provide contact details for 3 referees who have worked with you in a supervisory capacity.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm on Sunday, 28 November 2021.