Primary Teacher 2018
An exciting opportunity exists for a vibrant primary school class teacher for 2018. The successful applicant will need to be enthusiastic, dedicated to the children and possessing the passion for learning including outdoor activities. Experience in Steiner education or willingness to undertake professional learning in Steiner education is essential.
This is a permanent full-time position commencing January 2018.
- Formal teaching qualifications.
- Current TQI and WWVP registrations.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the Steiner curriculum.
- A commitment to supporting and promoting Orana’s ethos.
- Interpersonal and communication skills of high standard.
- Positive attitude towards children and a love of teaching.
Express your interest by:
Apply in writing by emailing your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Please ensure your application details your full qualifications, experience and your referees.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 15 September 2017.