Primary Teacher – Full-time
Mansfield Steiner School is a vibrant, expanding school situated in beautiful North East Victoria. Our school offers classes from Pre-school to Year 12, following the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework to Year 10 and the International Baccalaureate Diploma in Years 11 and 12.
Mansfield Steiner school is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic qualified Primary teacher who is passionate about education and has a strong commitment to Steiner education.
- VIT registration
- Ability to work with a cohort of students with diverse needs
- Commitment to ongoing professional learning and development
- Skills in singing, craft, and the creative arts
- Capacity to work as part of a team
- Willingness to work with Mansfield Steiner School’s ethos.
- A willingness to develop an anthroposophical understanding of child development
- Ability to create a nurturing environment in which to support children’s education.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, appreciating the importance of discretion, tact, and confidentiality when dealing with staff, parents, students, and the wider community
Please send a cover letter outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for this position and C.V to:
Glenn Hood Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information (03) 57791445.
Applications close: January 28th