Primary Teacher commencing Term 1, 2021
Central Coast Steiner School is seeking applicants for the position of Class One Teacher, commencing Term 1, 2021.
We are a thriving, progressive school set on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW with over 290 students from Early Kindergarten-Year 10.
The successful applicant will be a vibrant and imaginative educator.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications and/or commitment to professional development in Steiner Education
- Outstanding rapport with students
- Demonstrated ability to openly and effectively communicate with parents and guardians
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly within a team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and differentiate curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver the outcomes of the NSW Australian Curriculum Stages 1-3
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice
- Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities
- Artistic/musical/handcraft skills
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
All applicants must be registered with NESA to teach in NSW and hold a current Working with Children Check.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 4:00pm Monday, 31st August 2020