Primary Teacher commencing Term 1, 2020
Central Coast Steiner School is seeking applicants for the position of Class One Teacher, commencing Term 1, 2020.
We are a thriving school set on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW with over 290 students from Early Kindergarten-Year 10.
The successful applicant will be a committed, vibrant and imaginative educator.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications and/or commitment to professional development in Steiner Education
- Demonstrated commitment to the pursuit of excellence in teaching children
- Outstanding rapport with students
- Demonstrated ability to openly and effectively communicate with parents and guardians
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly within a team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and differentiate curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice
- Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities
- Ability to work with the outcomes of the NSW Australian Curriculum Stages 1-3
- Awareness of contemporary educational issues
- Artistic/musical/ handcraft skills
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
All applicants must be registered with NESA to teach in NSW and hold a current Working with Children Check.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 4:00pm Friday, 30th September 2019