Primary Language Teacher – French or Spanish Preferred
12-month Fixed Term Position 0.4 FTE
Applications Close: 28/11/22
Mansfield Steiner School is a vibrant, expanding school situated in beautiful North East Victoria. Our school offers classes from Pre-school to Year 12, following the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework to Year 10 and the International Baccalaureate Diploma in Years 11 and 12.
Mansfield Steiner school is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic qualified Primary teacher who is passionate about education and has a strong commitment or interest in Steiner Education.
Commencing in January 2023, we are seeking an experienced Language Teacher – French or Spanish Preferred
The successful applicant will possess:
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
- Recent experience teaching French or Spanish.
- Able to bring creativity and practical activities to lessons.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Understanding of and commitment to Steiner Education.
- Commitment to be fully involved in all school activities.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Glenn Hood, Principal: email@example.com .
Applications close November 28.