Periwinkle Rudolf Steiner Pre-school
Permanent Full time, Part-time and Casual Positions Available
To commence as soon as possible.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries: Call Greg Crowe (President of the Executive Management) on 0409448614
Remuneration in line with the Children’s Services Award.
Periwinkle is a well-established Steiner preschool in Sunrise Beach, Byron Bay. For the last 35 years it has offered a beautiful ‘home-away-from-home’ environment for children aged 3 – 5 years. Periwinkle values the importance of self-initiated play, artistic work, and household / gardening activities to meet the needs of this active and imitative stage of childhood. The daily rhythm explores the joyous and wondrous experience of the day, seasons, and special occasions through music, storytelling, and family festival celebrations.
Our education programs are guided by the indications of Rudolf Steiner and adhere to the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework. The ideal candidates will hold appropriate Early Childhood qualifications and certifications, with demonstrated experience in a Steiner preschool.
Please note, all applicants must meet the requirements of the current NSW Public Health Order relating to mandatory vaccination of education and care workers, and appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check, as required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
To apply, please forward:
● Cover letter, clearly outlining how you meet all the requirements of the role and indicating whether you are applying for the permanent or casual role;
● Current CV detailing your qualifications and experience;
● Evidence of relevant qualifications and certifications (WWCC, First Aid, CERT 3/Dip/Bachelor);
● Names and contact details of three professional referees;
● Evidence of COVID 19 vaccination status.