POSITION FOR TEMPORARY PART-TIME GEOGRAPHY TEACHER
Lorien Novalis School for Rudolf Steiner Education, Dural, NSW
We are seeking a temporary, part-time specialist geography teacher, for Term 4, 2019. The position is 0.4FTE (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 11am to 3.30pm).
Note: Recently graduated teachers and conditionally accredited teachers are welcome to apply.
- Relevant Qualifications with NESA.
- Working with Children Clearance (WWCC).
- Excellent knowledge of Stage 4 and Stage 5 Geography.
- Applicants will have specialised in geography.
- The ability to work well with supervisors and with fellow teachers.
- An enthusiastic approach to working with high school aged students.
- Skills in a sport, craft, musical instrument or other interest.
- Some knowledge of Anthroposophy or experience of Steiner Education, and/or a genuine interest in Rudolf Steiner education.
Please send your expression of interest with a response to the above points to:
Head of High School
Applications close on 30th August 2019.