Percussion Teacher/Tutor Position
Sophia Mundi Steiner School, located at The Abbotsford Convent, is seeking an enthusiastic qualified and experienced Percussion Teacher/Tutor and for a contract position to commence in Term 1, 2020.
- Be required to teach two ensemble groups (percussion and contemporary or jazz) and individual students
- Have the capacity to increase their allotment from minimum of 4 individual percussion students
- Have appropriate training, experience, and qualifications such as a Bachelor of Music or Teaching
- Have experience in teaching a wide range of skill levels and musical styles, including beginners through International Baccalaureate Diploma students
- Prepare students for examinations and performances.
- Hold VIT [ Or a current Working With Children Check]
- Demonstrated interpersonal and administrational skills to be able to communicate well with colleagues, parents, and students.
Experience with Steiner philosophy, education and curriculum is an advantage. Please send Expressions of Interest, CV, cover letter and two references to email@example.com A.S.A.P