Outdoor Education Teacher 2021
Little Yarra is a Kindergarten to Class 12 Steiner School located in Yarra Junction in the Yarra Valley. The school is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Outdoor Education Teacher to commence in 2021. The ideal candidate will be a qualified outdoor educator with significant leadership experience and relevant outdoor and first-aid qualifications.
Key selection criteria include:
- Appropriate training and experience to lead students from Class 3-12 in a range of outdoor pursuits
- Proven ability to show leadership and initiative
- Experience in Outdoor Education program and curriculum design
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety standards and Risk Management processes
- Familiarity with and willingness to deepen understanding of Steiner Education and Anthroposophy
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and engage effectively with students
- VIT registration
This position is ongoing, subject to a 6 month probation period.
Applicants must address Key Selection Criteria in their application and submit it with a copy of their resume including contact details of three referees to:
Little Yarra Steiner School
Applications close Friday 30th October 2020
Little Yarra Steiner School is a child safe school. Our Child Safety policy and code of conduct is available on our website www.lyss.vic.edu.au or in hard copy on request.