PART TIME MARKETInG/ENROLMENTS OFFICER (0.8 FTE), 2022
- School: Chrysalis Steiner School, Thora (Bellingen)
- Closing Date: 3 December 2021
- Email: email@example.com
We seek a warm and confident person to support the functions of marketing and enrolments within our School, commencing in mid-January 2022.
Working four days per week, the successful candidate will be part of the Administration Team and assist in the running of the School’s Office.
The full position description is provided as an attachment to this notice.
Chrysalis Steiner School has been established for 38 years and we currently have around 200 students across classes K-8. Our teaching is based on the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner, celebrating the child and the child’s place in the land and in the community.
The School is located on the Bellinger River, approximately 20 minutes’ drive from the picturesque town of Bellingen. Our rural setting is on a hillside facing National Park land, providing a uniquely beautiful environment for our children and staff.
- Confident and polite phone manner.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to manage information with due consideration to privacy, confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Enjoys working as part of a professional team.
The successful applicant will meet the following Essential Criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite.
- A willingness to adopt and adapt technology solutions that improve office efficiency.
Additional criteria that are desirable include:
- Current First Aid Qualification.
- Experience with using School Pro (the School’s Database).
- Experience with using Adobe Acrobat Professional and Creative Cloud.
Please also note the successful applicant will be subject to (and need to maintain) a Working With Children Check, as well as be able to work at School in compliance with public health orders.
Applications should include:
- A general expression of interest, including statements, which concisely describe how you consider yourself suitable against each of the selection criteria.
Applications close Friday, December 3 2021 and should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org