Learning Support Assistant – Part Time (20 hours p/w)
Commencing Term 1, 2020
Key Selection Criteria:
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213) or equivalent would be preferred
- shows a sound understanding of the NSW Australian curriculum for ES1-2.
- can demonstrate a high level of competence in supporting teachers in making adjustments for students who need support
- demonstrates a sound understanding of curriculum differentiation and is skilled in applying these understandings
- has excellent standards in literacy and numeracy
- has an excellent command of spoken English
- has experience in professional settings which require a positive rapport with children
- works well as part of a team and communicates well with colleagues
- understands the principles and practices of Steiner education
- can take initiative and be flexible
The successful candidate must also provide a Working with Children Clearance prior to commencing.
Applicants must address Key Selection Criteria in their application and submit it along with a cover letter, resume and copies of qualifications. Please provide contact details for 3 referees who have worked with you in a supervisory capacity.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com Applications close 4.00pm Wednesday, 13th November 2019