Teaching Vacancy 2022: Language Teacher
Chrysalis seeks expressions of interest for a qualified Language Teacher interested in taking up a Class 9 position in 2022.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher with;
- a high level of fluency and proficiency in a foreign language; written & spoken (essential).
- native speaker in chosen language (desirable).
- language teaching experience and the ability to teach at High School level is essential.
- willingness to implement, support and promote the school’s Steiner ethos.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire young people.
- a strong commitment to student welfare.
- outstanding teaching skills and appropriate tertiary qualifications.
We welcome and encourage all interested candidates with language teaching experience to apply. The successful candidate will require an active interest and enthusiasm to engage with the Steiner curriculum.
This is a contract position for 2hrs twice a week during term time for the remainder of 2022.
Applications close COB Friday 7 October 2022 and can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Education Director: Lisa O’Donnell Ph: 02 6655 8616