Kindergarten Teacher 2024
A full time Kindergarten teacher is required from 2024 in our beautiful school located in a bushland setting in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We are expanding our provision of Early Childhood support and are amidst an exciting growth and development period with rich opportunities.
Preferred applicants will:
- Have previous experience as a Steiner Early Childhood Educator.
- Have good communication skills and be willing to work as part of a vibrant team
- Participate in the life of the school (seasonal celebrations, staff meetings, staff training as required by Principal)
- Hold a current first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma certificate
- Have a Working With Children Check clearance
- Be committed to creating a safe environment for children by promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
To apply for employment at Kamaroi, please forward the following:
- Cover letter, clearly outlining your interest in the school and your suitability to the Kindergarten teaching position;
- Current CV or resume detailing your relevant qualifications and experience in Early Childhood Education and in Steiner Education;
- Current contact details of referees.
Application Contact Details Name and Email:
Vanessa Snaith – Principal
Kamaroi Rudolf Steiner School
Belrose NSW 2085
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday September 20th, 2023