Kindergarten Teacher 2022
Position Description: A part-time temporary Kindergarten teacher is required for 3 or 4 days per week for the 2022 school year.
Other Information: Our school is situated in a beautiful bush setting on the edge of Garigal National Park in Belrose, Sydney. Kamaroi offers a unique Steiner education for children aged 5 to 12 years. Our Kindergarten classes include a small number of Prep children as well as Kindergarten aged children. Our team of staff includes assistants who work cooperatively and cohesively to make the learning environment positive and reassuring for our children. It is a beautiful place to work and our community is genuinely supportive and friendly.
Preferred applicants will:
- Have good communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Participate in the life of the school (seasonal celebrations, staff meetings staff training as required by Principal)
- Hold a current first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma certificate
- Have a Working With Children Check clearance
- Be committed to creating a safe environment for children by promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
To apply for employment at Kamaroi, please forward the following:
- Cover letter, clearly outlining your interest in the school and your suitability to the Kindergarten teaching position
- Current CV or resume detailing your relevant qualifications and experience in Early Childhood Education and in Steiner Education;
- Current contact details of referees.
Application Contact Details Name and Email:
Kamaroi Rudolf Steiner School
Belrose NSW 2085
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 24th July 2021 (Interviews may commence as soon as suitable applications are received)
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check as required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.