Kindergarten Teacher 2022
Tallowood Steiner School is seeking a passionate and committed Kindergarten Teacher for 2022.
Our school is located in the beautiful Nambucca Valley, in a picturesque setting overlooking rolling green hills. The school adjoins a small waterway and is home to a variety of native birdlife. We are 20 mins to the beautiful beaches of the Nambucca Shire and both 40mins to Bellingen and Coffs Harbour.
We are looking for someone who ideally is an experienced and enthusiastic Steiner trained Kindergarten teacher, with a positive, caring, and appropriate rapport with children and a strong love for teaching.
This is a currently FTE position.
- Understanding and/or experience in Steiner Education
- Have the confidence to work with parents to support their children while being clear about boundaries in a small rural school.
- State recognised Teacher Qualifications
- Accreditation with NESA and compliance with NSW child protection requirements.
- Confident and skilled programmer able to meet all legislative requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse range of learners
- Excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a professional team
- Commitment to ongoing professional learning and development
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
Please forward an application addressing the above criteria, with a handwritten cover letter, your CV and the contact details of two referees to:
Tallowood Steiner School,
220 Bellingen Road, Bowraville NSW 2449
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close November 30th 2021