Kindergarten Teacher, 2021
Tallowood Steiner School is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and creative Kindergarten Teacher with a passion for Steiner Education and a commitment to high quality education.
Our school is located in the beautiful Nambucca Valley, in a picturesque setting overlooking rolling green hills. The school adjoins a small waterway and is home to a variety of native birdlife. We are 20 mins to the beautiful beaches of the Nambucca Shire and both 40mins to Bellingen and Coffs Harbour.
Our School is in a high growth stage and we wish to focus on the development of a thriving Kindergarten over the next few years.
We are looking for someone who will bring beauty, joy and genuine warmth to the position. The successful applicant will have a thorough Anthroposophical understanding of child development, the interpersonal skills to foster healthy relationships with parents and the drive and passion to support a growing rural school.
If you have a love of teaching children, and do not shy away from hard work, we invite you to apply. This is a currently 0.8 FTE position in our mixed age kindergarten commencing in Term 1 2021.
- Experience in Steiner Early Childhood education
- State recognised Teacher Qualifications
- Accreditation with NESA and compliance with NSW child protection requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a professional team
- Commitment to ongoing professional learning and development
- Current Working With Children Check
- Experience using Program Builder as a programming tool
- Proven ability to incorporate craft and the creative arts in the kindergarten program.
- Current First Aid Certificate
Please forward an application addressing the above criteria, with a handwritten cover letter, your CV and the contact details of two referees to:
Tallowood Steiner School,
220 Bellingen Road, Bowraville NSW 2449
or by email
Applications close October 30th 2020