Integration Aide – 2022
The Dandenong Ranges Steiner School, with Classes 1-6 located in the picturesque hills near Cardinia Reservoir, works with the indications given by Rudolf Steiner for education. Our aim is to provide a welcoming, nurturing and supportive education for our students.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Integration Aide to work with individual children in Class Four, full-time, for the school year of 31st January to 16th December, 2022.
Remuneration is in line with the State Award.
- A Certificate of Education Support (Integration Aide) or relevant teaching qualification is preferable
- A Current Working with Children Check
- Completion of Child Safe requirements
- Experience of Steiner Education is desirable
- Availability 5 days per week, 8.45am – 4pm
- Demonstrated good rapport with children
- A capacity to work under the direction of the Class Teacher, including maintaining and providing written documentation in line with NCCD requirements.
We look forward to receiving expressions of interest, together with a CV, by Friday 28th January 2022. Interviews will be held in the following week.
Address applications to “Confidential: Staffing Group” and email to email@example.com. Please submit your C.V. including the names of two referees and address Key Selection Criteria.
Additional information about our school can be gained by visiting www.drss.vic.edu.au