Class 3 Integration Aide
12 month position
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School is seeking to employ an additional Integration Aide in Class 3 (across four days a week), commencing in Term 1, 2021. This is a new position located at our Primary Campus in Emerald which is situated in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, on the outskirts of Melbourne.
DRSS works with the educational indications given by Rudolf Steiner. Our aim is to provide a welcoming, nurturing and supportive school for our students. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Integration Aide to work with children in Class 3 for 16 hours over four days.
- A Certificate of Support Education (Integration Aide) or relevant teaching qualification
- A valid Working with Children Check and valid work visa for Australia.
- A thorough understanding of Child Safe practices
- Steiner Education training or experience is desirable
- Availability four days per week
- Demonstrated good rapport with children
- Demonstrated ability to work under direction of the teacher
- Ability to provide recording for the NCCD (training will be provided)
A Job Description is available from email@example.com
Please address the selection criteria in your application and email it to:
The Staffing Group
Class Three Integration Aide
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School
Applications accepted until 4pm Friday 22nd January