High School Teacher Aide – Birali Steiner School
Teacher Aide position with promising long-term career possibilities in a growing Steiner School.
Birali Steiner School is situated at our purpose built, 26 acre site in Beachmere and is experiencing strong growth, with accreditation for Prep to Class 10. As a developing school, the requirement of flexibility is seen as an essential component of the position. This is a Permanent Part-time position, approx. 20 hours per week; Term Time only (plus required staff training days each term break).
- Certificate III in Education Support or higher
- Current Blue card
- Availability: Mon-Fri as negotiated; Hours between 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Experience supporting children in classroom learning, with learning difficulties and supporting student engagement
- First Aid & CPR certificate (or a willingness to engage in the required training)
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in Steiner Education
- Experience with Classroom Support and Engagement
- Experience and willingness to engage with students of all ages, specifically adolescents
- Practical skills to support with the High School curriculum (supporting with Machine Sewing in Craft Lessons will form a part of this role)
Your application will consist of the following:
- Covering letter addressing the attributes and Key Selection Criteria above
- A Curriculum Vitae addressing Required Attributes including:
- Places of employment in order from most recent to least recent.
- Names, contact email addresses and phone numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer if applicable and at least one other professional referee.
- An outline of qualifications
This role is Level 3 Classroom support services (grade 3) under the Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2020 with a current pay rate of $28.36 per hour (Birali pays above award rates).
Applications and questions should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications Close Thursday 8th December, 2022