Head of High School 2021
Lorien Novalis School is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Rudolf Steiner teachers who have exceptional communication and organisational skills, the ability to multi-task, develop new skills and to become integrally involved in the high school community, with a passion to see it flourish and thrive.
The position commences early Term 3, 2021.
The position involves approximately 0.2 to 0.3 teaching to enable connection to the students, in addition to 0.7 to 0.8 Head of High School duties.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 6th August, 2021.
Your application should include:
- A resume (max. 2 pages), providing a brief summary of your career, outlining relevant positions you have held and major responsibilities; as well as the names, positions and telephone contact numbers for at least two referees who can comment on your suitability for the position.
- Concisely, but fully, address each of the selection criteria. Number each selection criteria.
- Experienced Rudolf Steiner high school teacher, with a dedication to self-development and to anthroposophical study;
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills, with the ability to function in a variety of situations, with a proven ability to be flexible;
- Working experience of mentoring staff, facilitating timetabling, staff training and management of meetings; and
- Working experience of ensuring the meeting of requirements of NESA (or similar).
The Application Pack can be obtained from here: https://www.lorien.nsw.edu.au/contact/employment/