Located in the beautiful foothills of the Victorian High Country, Mansfield Steiner School is a Kindergarten to Year 12 IB World School which offers an enlivened form of education, a rich aesthetic curriculum, fosters a love of learning and produces strong, articulate and empathetic individuals who are capable of making the world a better place.
We are seeking a graduate teacher who has a keen interest in Steiner Education to work in our Rosa Mundi Prep program.
The successful applicant would have the opportunity to be work with and to be mentored by a highly experienced teacher. This assistant’s position will allow for the development of skills and knowledge in preparation for a future class teacher role.
- Passion for education
- An understanding and reverence for an unhurried childhood
- Ability to be an active and committed member of a team
- Genuine and collaborative communication style
- Willingness to learn, listen and share ideas
- VIT registration
- An interest and commitment to Steiner Education
How to Apply
Please submit CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the role please contact MSS at Fran Cummins on 03 5779 1445 or email@example.com