French Teacher Mansfield Steiner School (MSS)
MSS is seeking an experienced French teacher to deliver our French program for Secondary students including Year 12 IB programme.
Located in the beautiful foothills of the Victorian High Country, Mansfield Steiner School is a Kindergarten to Year 12 IB World School which offers an enlivened form of education, a rich aesthetic curriculum, fosters a love of learning and produces strong, articulate and empathetic individuals who are capable of making the world a better place.
- Ongoing Position
- Commencing Term 1, 2021
The successful applicant will possess:
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
- Recent experience teaching French in the senior years teaching the IB Diploma or preparedness to undertake IB training.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Experience in encouraging a high-level of learning in students through catering to individual needs.
- Ability to use technology in the classroom environment.
- Personal resilience with an ability to manage multiple demands.
- Commitment to be fully involved in the Schools’ activities
About the role
Commencing in January 2021, we are seeking an experienced French Teacher for a permanent, ongoing position. This position is a full time, with the possibility of part time work for a suitable candidate.
This position will teach French classes from Year 7 to Year 12.
How to Apply
Please submit CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the role please contact MSS at Fran Cummins on 03 5779 1445 or email@example.com