The Castlemaine Steiner School & Kindergarten is well established and offers Playgroup to Class 8. The school is situated on 18 acres of beautiful grounds, 5km from the heart of the Castlemaine with easy access to Melbourne.
We are seeking the services of an experienced Eurythmist to begin teaching at the commencement of the 2019 school year. We value team players with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, commitment and a love of children.
You will be working weekly with children from Prep to Year 4 and on a rotating basis with classes 5-8.
It is a 0.2FTE and the school is flexible in how this is distributed over the week. This may be of interest to Eurythmists who are working in other schools and would like an extra day.
- Love of children
- Completion of specific Eurythmy training
- Sound knowledge of and experience in teaching a school Eurythmy programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- School based program planning, implementation and evaluation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with both children and adults
- Sound knowledge of the Steiner Education philosophy and Steiner Curriculum, from Kindergarten to Class 8 and/or a willingness to learn about Steiner education
- Eligibility for registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching as a teacher (required)
The position description is available on our website at www.cssk.vic.edu.au
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact the Principal, Brian Dodd, through the school on 03 5479 2000 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a CV, Cover Letter and separate document addressing this Essential Criteria and be sent to email@example.com
Applications close December 14th, 2018.