ENGLISH TEACHER – 0.8-1.0 FTE
Noosa Pengari Steiner School first opened its doors in 1996 and has now established itself as a strong independent school offering a Steiner/Waldorf Education for students from Kinder to Class 12. We currently cater for over 330 students from 200 families and continue to grow as our high school develops. Recently the school has made a commitment to work with the Steiner Education Development Trust towards the implementation of the Certificate of Steiner Education.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experience English Teacher to work in our high school to deliver both the ASCF Curriculum and QCE Syllabus.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to achieve membership from the Queensland College of Teachers
- Have an understanding and appreciation of Steiner/Waldorf education
- Have experience in teaching English at a secondary level
- Be able to plan and implement individual learning programmes independently
- Demonstrate good people skills.
Applications should include:
- Evidence of Teacher Registration
- An up to date CV with contact details for at least two professional referees
Questions/Applications can be made to:
School Director – Francis Klugman
Noosa Pengari Steiner School
07 5471 0199