EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER FULLTIME 2020
Yallingup Steiner School is looking for a loving and caring Early Childhood teacher prepared to commit to the challenging and rewarding task of nurturing 4,5 and 6 year olds in a collaborative team environment.
This is an opportunity to work as part of an active College of Teachers. The successful applicant will have a strong commitment to Steiner education, supporting the ethos and values of the Yallingup Steiner School.
YSS is well established and offers Playgroup to Class 6. The school offers a unique place-based learning program which includes close ties with the local indigenous Undalup Association.
YSS is nestled in the hills of Yallingup close to the sea where the magnificent coastline of WA’s South-West stretches between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin.
For more information about the school see the YSS webpage on www.yss.wa.edu.au
- Experience in delivering an Early Childhood learning program in a Steiner School
- Sound understanding of early childhood Steiner pedagogy and philosophy
- A demonstrated ability to confidently manage and cater for the different learning needs of young children.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collegially and professionally with strong teamwork skills.
- An affinity with anthroposophy and strong commitment to Steiner Education.
- A commitment to the principle of ongoing teacher learning
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, teachers, parents, staff and the wider community.
- A sound range of artistic abilities to support the delivery of a Steiner Education learning program
- Registration with the Teachers Registration Board WA
- WA Working With Children’s Check
Applications will need to include a CV, Cover Letter, a document addressing the Essential Criteria and names and contact details of three referees.
Application to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact the Principal, Dr Konrad Korobacz, through the school on 08 9755 2230.
A job description will be forwarded on request.
Applications Close on October 31 2019