Early Childhood Teacher (0.5FTE)
Little Shearwater, Early Childhood Centre
Permanent Part-Time Position, 5-day fortnights
Commence Term 1, 2022
Remuneration in line with Independent Schools NSW (Teachers) Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2017 and the incoming agreement commencing in 2022
We are currently seeking a caring, creative and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our Little Shearwater Preschool.
Our mixed-ages, double-streamed Preschool caters for children aged three to five through a quality play-based education program, offering such hands-on activities as play, art, singing and music, and delivered in a warm, loving and home-like environment. Our education programs are guided by the indications of Rudolf Steiner and adhere to the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework.
The ideal candidate will be an accredited NSW Early Childhood Teacher with demonstrated experience in a Steiner preschool and a strong commitment to Steiner education.
Please see below the full Position Description, carefully reading the Key Selection Criteria and Essential Requirements for the position.
Please note, all applicants must meet the requirements of the current NSW Public Health Order relating to mandatory vaccination of education and care workers, and appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check, as required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
To apply, please forward:
- Cover letter, clearly outlining how you meet all the requirements of the role;
- Current CV detailing your qualifications and experience;
- Evidence of NESA accreditation (or evidence demonstrating eligibility);
- Names and contact details of three professional referees;
- Evidence of COVID 19 vaccination status.
Applications close: 9am on 20 January 2022
Applications for employment should be sent to:
Shearwater, the Mullumbimby Steiner School
PO BOX 839, Mullumbimby, NSW, 2482
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for an advertised position please forward:
- Cover letter, clearly outlining your suitability to the role. Please include a response to the key selection criteria and show how you meet the essential requirements of the role;
- Current CV or resume detailing your relevant qualifications and experience;
- Current contact details of at least three professional referees.
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check, required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
All applicants are required to provide evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination status.