West Coast Steiner School is committed to being a Child Safe Organisation, taking a preventative and participatory stance on child protection issues and promoting a child safe environment.
Early Childhood Education Assistants
Applications close: 14.12.2018
West Coast Steiner School is an Independent Steiner School in the northern suburbs of Perth, conveniently located fifteen minutes from the Indian Ocean and the CBD. We are an independent primary school offering classes from Playgroup to Class 6. Working from the indications of Rudolf Steiner, we aim to educate children in head, heart and hands. We are seeking suitably qualified Education Assistants (Part Time), responsible for support of the Class Teachers in Early Childhood, one of whom will be working directly with a student with Special Needs.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or an equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Knowledge of Child Protection
- Experience in Steiner education
- Experience in Special Needs education
The application will consist of the following:
- An expression of interest in the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae including:
- Places of employment in order from most recent to least recent.
- Names, contact email addresses and phone numbers of four referees, one of whom must be the current employer if applicable and at least one of the remainder a professional referee.
- An outline of qualifications, including first aid training
- A Working with Children Check.
Applications should be marked ‘Confidential’ and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Administrator (Principal)
For enquiries about this position please contact Vanessa Beesley, Coordinator of Teaching and Curriculum, on (08) 9440 1771.