Kindergarten – Early Childhood Assistant Inclusion Specialist
The Castlemaine Steiner School & Kindergarten (CSSK) is an independent school 5km from the heart of the Castlemaine township, situated on 18 acres of beautiful grounds. We are seeking the services of an Early Childhood Assistant Inclusion Specialist to join our Kindergarten in 2020. The school is recruiting for this position on behalf of Noah’s Ark, who are the employer.
You will obviously love working with young children and have experience/ knowledge of child development as this relates to children in a Steiner Kindergarten setting. The role will be supporting a child within our Kindergarten program for a total of 17 hours each week. Refer to the Position Description for further details.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience of inclusion and working with children with a disability.
- Knowledge and/or preparedness to deepen their understanding of the foundations of early childhood Steiner Education principles and practices.
- Ability to communicate with both children and parents in a gentle, warm and open manner
- Ability to work as a team member, with other CSSK staff
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to Child Safety Standards.
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- First Aid Level 2 or willingness to undertake this training
- Satisfactory National Police Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact the Principal, Danilo Paglialonga on 0418 396 121.
Applications must include a Resume, Cover Letter and separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria and be submitted by Thursday 12th of December 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for both positions are to be held on Tuesday 17th of December, times to be advised.