Early Childhood Assistant
The Castlemaine Steiner School & Kindergarten is an independent school 5km from the heart of the Castlemaine township, situated on 18 acres of beautiful grounds. We are seeking the services of an Early Childhood Assistant to join our Kindergarten/Prep program at our school in 2019.
The work hours for this position are 3 days per week, Tuesday-Thursday, 8.15am -3.30pm, commencing in Term 2.
You will obviously love working with young children and have some experience/ knowledge of child development as this relates to children in a Steiner Kindergarten setting.
Key Selection Criteria:
- What is your previous experience working with children 5-6 years of age?
- Why do you love working with children of this age group?
- What is your knowledge and understanding of Rudolf Steiner’s indications relating to child development?
- Why you are attracted to this role in particular?
- Have you worked with children with a disability, can you tell us about this?
Essential Qualifications and Checks
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- First Aid Level 2 or willingness to undertake this training
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to attain
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact 0409 842 426.
Applications must include a Resume, Cover Letter and separate document addressing the Essential Criteria and be submitted by Friday 19th of April 2019 to email@example.com