EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMINISTRATOR
This is a readvertised position.
We are seeking a part time (17 hours per week) Early Childhood Administrator. This will be a diverse role including administration and contact/ relief educator. This position requires a Diploma of Children’s Services or Minimum Certificate 3.
The Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School is a beautiful, well-established K-12 co-educational, non-denominational Steiner school situated in the outer eastern suburb of Warranwood, Victoria on 30 acres of tendered bushland.
In this natural idyllic environment, we have a growing Early Childhood Faculty for 3- 6-year old’s, facilitated by enthusiastic, creative and flexible teachers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator/educator who wants to support our faculty in:
- Managing all appropriate EC education compliance requirements.
- Facilitate kindergarten polices and process review and implementation.
- Maintain the Quality Improvement Plan.
- Collect and confidentially maintain the family and children data.
- Ensure Kindergarten Information Management system (including support with SRF) is updated and maintained.
- Attend Kindergarten Faculty meetings, keeping teachers and families up to date with select correspondence.
- Working alongside our After School Care programme co-ordinator to ensure inclusion and compliance within our early childhood realm.
- Providing other administrative duties as they arise.
As the provider in this role you will also
- Cover the lunch breaks for the Kindergarten educators two days per week.
Please provide two Referee’s and demonstrate your understanding of the position in writing –
- Your commitment and understanding of Steiner education especially in relation to the early years.
- Awareness and knowledge of current regulations and the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development framework.
- Evidence of current Working with Children’s check or VIT Early Childhood Teaching registration.
- A sound understanding of and commitment to current Child Safety Standards.
- A current Right to Work in Australia certification (appropriate Visa’s required) if applicable.
Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. This will be a primary focus of our care and decision-making.
Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives. Particular attention will be paid to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as the safety of children with a disability.Every person involved in Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School has a responsibility to understand the important and specific role he/she plays individually and collectively to ensure that the wellbeing and safety of all children and young people is at the forefront of all they do and every decision they make.
Please send your applications in writing to email@example.com before 12 noon Friday 29th January, 2021. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Early Childhood Faculty,
Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School,
213 Wonga Road, Warranwood Vic 3134