The Central Coast Steiner School invites applications for the position of Deputy Principal role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate through evidence:
- A deep understanding of and commitment to Steiner Education
- Pedagogical excellence and creativity
- Highly attuned interpersonal and communication skills, especially with regards to student interaction, parent conversations and team facilitation
- A strong work ethic
- Outstanding leadership that is characterised by a striving for continuous improvement, critical thinking, and collaborative skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A strong understanding of relevant and contemporary educational research
- An ability to mentor and delegate, providing opportunities for the professional growth of others
- A commitment to lifelong learning
- An understanding of the role of collegial leadership in the contemporary Steiner school context
Applicants are requested to clearly address the selection criteria, provide their CV and list 3 professional referees, one of whom should be the current employer. Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Applications are due by Friday 15th November 2019.