Classrooms Aides – 12 month positions
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School is a growing school seeking to employ five Aides and an Assistant, commencing in Term 1, 2022.
Prep: Two Integration Aides:
One position – Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm (0.79 FTE)
One position 0.33 -0.61 EFT – hours yet to be determined based on children in the group next year
Class One: Three supporting roles to assist with the forming of a new class:
Two Integration Aides – Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 3:15 pm (0.79 EFT)
One Teacher’s Assistant position four hours a day (0.53 EFT)
Class Six: Integration Aide – Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm (0.42 FTE)
The Prep positions are located at our Early Childhood Campus in Menzies Creek and the Class One and Class Six positions are located at our Primary Campus in Emerald, both situated in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, on the outskirts of Melbourne.
DRSS works with the educational indications given by Rudolf Steiner. Our aim is to provide a welcoming, nurturing and supportive school for our students. We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Integration Aides to work with children in these classes.
- Steiner Education training or experience
- A Certificate of Support Education (Integration Aide) or relevant teaching qualification
- A valid Working with Children Check and valid work visa for Australia.
- A thorough understanding of Child Safe practices
- Availability five days per week
- Demonstrated good rapport with children
- Demonstrated ability to work under direction of the teacher
- Ability to provide recording for the NCCD (training will be provided)
A Position Description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the selection criteria in your application, nominate which position/s you wish to be considered for and email it to:
The Staffing Group
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School
Applications accepted until 5 pm Tuesday, October 19