Classroom Assistant – Learning Support – Primary (1 Year Fixed-Term 1.0 FTE)
Mansfield Steiner School is a vibrant, expanding school situated in beautiful Northeast Victoria. Our school presently offers classes from preschool to Year 12, following the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework to Year 10 and the International Baccalaureate Diploma in Years 11 and 12.
The Classroom Assistant (Learning Support) works under the direction and supervision of the classroom teacher. They provide assistance to students with additional learning and support needs and may perform tasks such as supporting students and staff with;
- school routines
- classroom activities
- the care and management of students
- documentation of support activities
- yard duties
- attendance at staff & faculty meetings
- training and professional development
- Experience and/or qualifications in learning support
- Experience working with students with learning needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or desire to learn and work within the approach and values of Steiner Education
Please send your resume and a cover letter addressed to Principal Glenn Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 3/12/22.