Alice Springs Steiner School Class Teachers 2018
Alice Springs Steiner School at the foothills of the spectacular Macdonald Ranges invites expressions of interest from potential teachers for term 1 2018.
Selection criteria for these positions include
- Qualifications and/ or commitment to professional development in Steiner Education
- Demonstrated commitment to the pursuit of excellence in teaching children
- Outstanding rapport with students
- Demonstrated commitment to open and effective communication with parents and care-givers
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly within a team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and differentiate curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice
- Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities
- Awareness of contemporary educational issues
We value team players with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, a love of teaching and a love of the desert!
Our school is growing rapidly and offers Play group to class 6. We have single stream classes and are currently engaged in a building program to accommodate growing numbers.
For more details about our wonderful school please visit www.alicesteiner.nt.edu.au
Please send an application with covering letter, 2 pages addressing the selection criteria and your CV to: email@example.com
You will be required to have or obtain:
Teacher Registration in the NT
An Ochre Card (NT)
A National Criminal History check
And a Current First Aid Certificate
Position closes 15th October 2017