Class One Teacher for 2022
One Year Contract
We are seeking a Class Teacher is the primary guardian and educator for a class of approximately 28 children. The Class Teacher will create an inclusive, dynamic and creative environment for all children in the class, including children with additional educational needs.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications and commitment to personal and professional development in Steiner Education & anthroposophy
- Demonstrated commitment to the pursuit of excellence in teaching children
- Outstanding rapport with students
- Demonstrated ability to openly and effectively communicate with parents and guardians
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly within a team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and differentiate curriculum
- Enthusiasm for teaching in a progressive Waldorf school
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice
- Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities
- Awareness of contemporary educational issues
- Artistic/musical/ handcraft skills
We are a thriving, K- 12 Steiner school in the beautiful Southern Vales of South Australia with over 380 students. Willunga is close to the coast and only 40 minutes from the city of Adelaide. The successful applicant must be eligible for teacher registration in South Australia and will be a committed and imaginative educator with outstanding interpersonal skills.
A full position description is available on request or via the school website at www.wws.sa.edu.au/employment/
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
Applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: 13th August at 5.00pm