Class One Teacher 2020
West Coast Steiner School is seeking a dynamic, creative teacher who has an understanding of Anthroposophy and Waldorf Education, child developmental phases and the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework.
We are conveniently located fifteen minutes from Perth’s stunning coastline and CBD. We are an independent primary school offering classes from Playgroup to Class Six. Working from the indications of Rudolf Steiner our teachers aim to educate every child in head, heart and hands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing school community. We believe in a life of learning and as such offer opportunities for professional development, workshops, events, courses and an established mentor program.
Commencement Date: January 2020
The application will consist of the following:
- A Covering Letter introducing yourself, your background in education, your exposure to Waldorf-Steiner Education to date and any related personal or professional skill-sets such as in music, the arts or other.
- A Curriculum Vitae including:
- Places of employment in order from most recent to least recent.
- Names, contact email addresses and phone numbers of four referees, including the current and most recent employers.
- An outline of qualifications including academic transcripts.
- A Police Clearance, Working with Children Check and Teacher Registration Board, Western Australia Number must also be included.
Applications, with supporting documentation, should be emailed to email@example.com
- to the attention of Gerard Tonti-Filippini – School Administrator/Principal
Please email or call Gerard if you would like to enquire further about the position details.
- (08) 9440 1771 – 0415 205 307 firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday August 5, 2019.