Class 1 Teacher 2020
The Castlemaine Steiner School & Kindergarten well established and offers Playgroup to Class 8. The school is situated on 18 acres of beautiful grounds, 5km from the heart of the Castlemaine with easy access to Melbourne.
For 2020, we are seeking a Class 1 Teacher to join our program. We value team players with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, commitment and a love of teaching.
- Experience delivering Primary curriculum (classes 1-8) in a Steiner School
- A demonstrated ability to confidently manage and cater for the different learning needs and styles of children.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collegially and professionally with strong teamwork skills.
- An affinity with anthroposophy and overall strong commitment to Steiner Education.
- A commitment to the principle of ongoing teacher development both professionally and personally.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, teachers, parents, staff and the wider community.
- A sound range of artistic abilities to support the delivery of a Steiner Education program.
The full position description is available on our website at www.cssk.vic.edu.au.
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact the Principal, Brian Dodd, through the school on 03 5479 2000 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a CV, Cover Letter and separate document addressing this Essential Criteria.
Applications close 5pm Monday 5th of August 2019.